Contribute to the social progress of its partners from industry sectors such as textiles and hard goods.
Be involved with the factory owners and workers to improve their working and living conditions in a tangible manner.
Support development efforts through funding and/or in the form of matching contributions, via stakeholders like NGOs, etc.
Areas of intervention
Strive to improve the daily lives of workers and their families
- by supporting with them inside and outside the factories
- within a pilot project.
Healthcare, Social Protection
- Ensure periodic medical care in the factories
- Train the medical staff
- Improve access to health centres
- Improve access to water and a good nutrition
- Support Social Protection
- Eighten awarness of garment workers on good health practices
- Acquire Literacy
- Establish a means of public transportation to production zones